Water Softeners are installed in commercial and residential areas to convert the hard water into soft water and remove the excess calcium and magnesium amount from them.
There is often the excess amount of calcium and magnesium found in water (known as ‘hard’ water) which can lead to galvanic corrosion, a film on tubs, foul plumbing and soapy residue on clothes. Water Softeners are installed in commercial and residential areas to convert the hard water into soft water and remove the excess calcium and magnesium amount from them. These softeners can be wall mounted next to the geyser, dishwasher and washing machine or before the overhead storage tank. Variety of them is available to suit different purposes, like in thermal industries, softening plant for cooling towers, garment and textile industries or resin filters, food processing industries, fisheries and poultry, cold storage and dairy industries.
Advantages of Water Softener:
- They are compact in shape and occupies very less space.
- It can regenerate automatically with microprocessor sensors. It does not need manual intervention and can go through 5 stages of regeneration.
- It is easy to use and prevents clogging of pipes and vessels with added minerals.
- It reduces scales and scratching on bathroom fixtures, shower tiles, and
- It consumes very less power and has a good service life.
- It increases the efficiency of other appliances and the entire plumbing system.
- It is being upgraded with latest scientific technology systems to meet the international quality standards.
- The ion-exchange softening technology converts the hard water easily into the soft water with the help of resin beads that are charged with sodium salts.
Water Softeners often help in generating excess lather for brighter and superior washing. The make the clothes soft and clean and also helps to prevent mineral deposits and hair damage. Multiple facilities are available through this softener at an affordable price on various websites or offline dealer stores.